Updated: May 19
Live Life To The Fullest
Located at 223 Princess Street, in the heart of Kingston’s bright and energetic downtown, Crown Condos promises to be a rare opportunity for those seeking to live a vibrant urban lifestyle.
At Crown Condos you will enjoy incredible amenities, beautiful panoramic views and a thriving downtown culture at your doorstep.
Discover how good life can be when you hold the Crown.
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ stations and cabana seating areas
- Large exercise room with yoga studio
- Multi-purpose party room/games room
- Concierge service with parcel room
- Address: 223 Princess Street
- 95 walk score – Very walkable
- 78 Bicycle score
- Unique pedestrian lane connecting Queen Street to Princess Street
- 9 minute walking distance to Queen’s University
- 5 minute walk to over 200 businesses and all essential amenities
- Princess Street is the closest non-residential street to campus
- Beautiful water views of Lake Ontario
Kingston has always been proud of its history and the downtown area has been healthy and thrived for generations.
Situated on a rare infill parcel of land, Crown Condos will be the centre piece to Kingston’s thriving businesses, eclectic selection of shops, and top rated restaurants. It will feature the historic century old Capitol Theatre building as its stylish entry, blending new with old, by pairing historically inspired aesthetic with modern high tech features.
Crown Condos brings a rare opportunity for those seeking to own a piece of Kingston.
It’s your time to own Kingston’s Crown.